Thursday, September 24, 2015

Whole 30: Day 3

Breakfast: egg muffins, avocado and Cuties
Lunch: left over chicken tacos on lettuce "tortillas"
Dinner: grilled chicken, tons of broccoli and red potatoes!!! OMG it was so nice to have potatoes. This entire time I thought you couldn't have them and then my hubby found that they modified the program to add it. Yay!!  This is half a cup. 

So how do we feel? 
Day 3 left me really bloated. And then I went on a run and had to cut it short to go home and handle my business. TMI I know, but everyone poops, guys! ;) I was also craving cheese and carby snacks like chips and crackers. Especially when I sat down to unwind and watch some tv... I wanted to snack BAD!  
Jeff still isn't feeling good. He says he feels super tired and run down and has zero energy. He said he isn't going to make it a week let alone 30 days. I'm trying my best to encourage him, but he needs to do what's best for him. We'll see how long he lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment