Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Season for Giving

I've gone back and fourth on what to get Rocco's "Teachers" at day care. These are the women I trust to watch over and teach my child a couple days a week and I wanted to show my appreciation for all that they do. He has 5 Teachers and then there are 2 Directors of the center. That makes 7 gifts!! What's a Mama on a budget to do?
I hit up Wal-Mart and found some cute tumblers that can hold both cold and hot drinks and filled them w/ candy.

I wanted to show his teachers that the gift was not only a, "thank you" from my husband and myself, but also from Rocco. So I had him color the gift bags and add some cute Christmas stickers too. This was something that took a few days to get done since he would only sit still long enough to decorate two bags at a time.




I spent a total of $45 on 7 gifts. Not bad, huh? I purchased the tumblers all from Wal-Mart as well as the candy, gift bags and stickers. 
Hope this helps anyone that is scrambling get something for their co-workers, kid's teacher or neighbor :)
Merry Christmas!!!!
XO
Sonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment