1. We stopped at Starbucks for some hot chocolates and went to one of the coolest streets in the area and saw Christmas lights. Rocco loved it!
2. I went and saw Best Man Holiday w/ my Mom. OMG! We loved it. We laughed, cried, laughed cried. Such a great movie. Totally worth the almost 15 year wait (it's as equal to The Best Man. Never seen it? Rent it!)
3. Finally got around to sending out our Christmas cards. Totally lagged on it this year.
4. Hubby and I watched Home Alone 2 during the week. Still love it after all these years. Totally remember going to see it in the theater w/ my Papi and little brother as a kid.
5. Rocco goes to the Daycare at my work and this week they had a little Christmas program for us workers and the Daycare kiddos. There was singing and a visit from Santa. Mr. Rocco sat on my lap the whole time and wanted nothing to so w/ the man in red. He is soo his Father's son. Shy and totally put off by strangers. Boo! Hoping it gets better next year.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!