Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bump Style

My wardrobe is beginning to become very limited. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and my pre-pregnancy clothes can only stretch so far. LOL
I've been in maternity pants for a while now. Probably since week 14-16? But for the most part all my tops are non maternity stretchy or loose blouse tops. 
I've gone to Pinterest a few times for inspiration. Here are some of my "pinspiration" looks...

 SOURCE of inspiration
My flannel: Forever 21
Grey V-neck: Target
Skinnies: Motherhood Maternity
Shoes: Toms

SOURCE of inspiration
My Striped Top: Old Navy Maternity
Scarf: Loft
Black Skinnies: Motherhood Maternity
Flats: Target


And some outfits I put together myself...


Dress: Target
Scarf: Loft
Leggings: Old Navy Maternity
Boots: Hunters short

Scarf: H&M
Belt: H&M
Chambray Top: Thrifted
Leggings: Old Navy Maternity
Boots: Steve Madden

Top: LC Lauren Conrad
Black Skinnies: Motherhood Maternity
Flats: Target

Cardigan: Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Macys

Tweed Jacket: Target
Top: Target Maternity
Skinnies: Old Navy Maternity
Flats: LC Lauren Conrad




1 comment:

  1. I like the outfits you put together yourself! And the stripes with the red scarf. Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete