Monday, May 6, 2013

A Work in Progress 2

Every four weeks or so I take progress photos and measurements. I find that it's helpful to have something to look back on and see how far I've come. I usually do it the first Friday of every month and I am going to try and post my photos on here for two reasons; one, to help me stay accountable and two, to maybe help others get off their asses and start moving. You can see my last progress post here.
April '13 & May '13 down 4 more pounds
This is the most weight I have dropped in one month in a long time. I attribute it to Asylum and making better food choices. I didn't stick to my goal of taking my lunch to work everyday, but I did eat as clean as possible. 
I also started drinking Shakeology again for breakfast. HUGE help! It's fast, easy and I love the taste. I've been drinking the chocolate flavor mixed with unsweetened almond milk and I LOVE IT!
Leave me a comment or email me if you'd like me to help you get moving and reach your goals!

XO
Sonia
 

1 comment: