Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 Day Pinterest Challange (week 4)

Week four of the Pinterest Challenge and I was doing pretty well until this weekend. I'm off on Friday's and usually make some kind of effort to put myself together, but this past Friday I didn't have any major plans. No date night with the Hubby or Girl's night with my Besties. We did however have a play date with one of my girlfriends and her little girl so I opted for Yoga pants, a v-neck and my favorite Giant's ball cap. Otherwise I probably would have been in my jammies all day. TRUTH!
The rest of the weekend was pretty much the same and I LOVED IT!

Necklace & Tank: Forever 21
Skinnies: Marshall's
Flats: Target

Scarf & Shirt: Forever 21
Jacket: TJMaxx
Skinnies & Flats: Target

Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: H&M
Boy Friend jeans: Gap Outlet
Sandals: Target

Blouse: The LOFT
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Born (Macy's)

Linking up again with, The Little Princess Diaries
Have a great week, Everyone!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment